Friday, January 4, 2013

34 weeks



How far along? 34 weeks.
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 33.8 lbs. Christmas killed me. I ate way to much junk :(
Stretch marks? Still no sign of these bad boys. 
Sleep:  For being 8 months pregnant I sleep really well. As long as I have a pillow between my legs I am good.
Best moment this week:  My last new years before becoming a mama. We went to a country bar with some friends. Even though I couldn't drink it was fun watching all the crazy people. I am still not huge by any means but it is very hard to dance when your this pregnant. After one song I felt like I ran a marathon and spinning around now will through me for a loop. I just couldn't keep my balance very well.
Miss Anything? Just being able to do normal routine things. I can hardly bend over with out it hurting and getting our of breath.
Movement: Still moving regularly. If I could just get his feet out of my ribs I would be happy.
Food cravings: anything really cold. Ice water or italian ice tastes so good right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, been pretty good lately
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: Nope, Hoping he stays in till his due date. I still have so much to do.
Symptoms:
since i have not been eating so much citrus my acid reflux hasn't been as bad. Every once in awhile it flares up. My finger are still sore in the joints.
Wedding rings on or off?  On but tight. Some days I can't wear them.
Happy or Moody:  Happy!!!
Looking forward to: a busy weekend. I have my first pregnancy class tomorrow. It's for 5 hours so I may just shoot myself. My attentions span only lasts about 30 mins. On Sunday we have our first home visit with our doula. I am also planning on getting supplies to start painting the furniture for the babies room. So much to do and only a little over a month to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment