Friday, January 4, 2013

33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks.
Total weight gain: I have not weighed myself so I am not sure.
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep:  was up pretty early everyday because of the dogs. Now that we are back home I have slept better but still waking up rather early.
Best moment this week:  Christmas!!! It was great to spend Christmas with family.
Miss Anything? being able to sleep or lay on my stomach. 
Movement: Still moving a good bit. His new thing is sticking his foot in my rib. Try watching a three hour movie while that is happening. Ugh!!!  Sooo uncomfortable.
Food cravings: applesauce
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ruby Tuesdays.
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms:
swelling / fluid on my knuckles. Some days are worse than others.
Wedding rings on or off?  On but tight. Somedays I really shouldn't wear them because of my fingers swelling.
Happy or Moody:  Happy but alot more sensitive than normal.
Looking forward to: Finishing the babies room so we can get the house cleared of boxes. I hope to have the majority finished by the middle of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment