Thursday, January 17, 2013

35 weeks


 Running behind on these. I will post the 36 week beginning of next week.

How far along? 35 weeks. Baby is about the size of a large cantaloupe
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 34.9 lbs. I was hoping not to gain any this week to make up for Christmas. Alas, no luck! Oh well I really can't complain. I do not look like I have gained almost 35 lbs. It is mostly all belly (what belly I do have).
Stretch marks? I think i may be getting some on my boobs. At this point I can't say 100%. 
Sleep:  Still sleeping well and alot more. It seems like 8 hours of sleep doesn't cut it right now.
Best moment this week:  The first of 2 child birth classes.  I was glad to see the hospital already did alot of what I wanted. It is also pretty nice that the baby will stay with either me or Eric at all times. If the baby goes to the nursery Eric gets to go with him and stay while they do whatever they do.  We also met with our Doula last Sunday. Since we decided to stay with our OB I am glad I went this route. I feel much more comfortable about having the birth experience I want.
Miss Anything? BEING ABLE TO BEND WITH OUT GROANING :) HA
Movement:
feel like he is  trying to poke out of me with his butt! He is REALLY strong. It doesn’t necessarily hurt, but it’s not exactly pleasant. I do love his movements no matter how uncomfortable it gets. I'll try to take a video to post of his crazy movement.
Food cravings: Still cold drinks. The more ice the better. I also really enjoy hamburgers, but try to only have one occasionally.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No :)
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: I had a worse than normal Braxton Hicks contraction last night while at Karaoke. I had not really noticed them lately. I am glad it was only one and not several or I may have freaked and though I was going into labor because it was so different than normal.
Symptoms:
still joint pain in my fingers. Plan to ask the Dr about this on Tuesday. I find it funny this is the only place i seem to have noticeable swelling
Wedding rings on or off?  Pretty much off. I can wear them but by the time I start moving around my fingers start to swell.
Happy or Moody:  Happy!! I feel pretty lucky to not have had all the emotional mood swings.
Looking forward to: working on the babies room. We got alot accomplished last weekend even with our busy schedule.  This will be another busy couple of days with appointments and what not but plan to start painting the furniture today. I had hoped to put up the map wallpaper I ordered. It said delivery was supposes to be yesterday but no paper :( . Hoping it is not lost.

Dr. apt. update: we did a position scan this week. Is is head down, weighs 5lb 11oz and is measuring right on track. I also have carpal tunnel syndrome which is why my hands have been hurting. Basically there is not alot that can be done except where a brace. It will go away once I give birth. I have another appointment next week so will do another update then if anything interesting is said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment