Friday, November 2, 2012

25 weeks

 
 
How far along? 25 weeks. the baby is now the size of a rutabaga
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 15.8 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope! still keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep:  Still sleeping well.
Best moment this week:  we went out for Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. I painted our faces as skulls and I wore my skeleton shirt.
Miss Anything? the way clothes used to fit. it was so much easier to get ready
Movement: still pretty regular. He is usually quiet a day or two a week.
Food cravings: hmm. nothing in particular still wanting sweets, but i did cut back this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: none Started getting braxton hicks. This is normal as long as they are not frequent. They don't hurt they are just a little uncomfortable.
Symptoms: 
I have been breaking out like crazy!! this is not normal for me so I hate it.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy. I had one moody day this week. Between trying to find a nice place to live on our budget (renting in Colorado is just plain expensive) and dealing with some other issues. I wasn't a very happy camper. Eric realized quick asking me if " i was ok" was not the thing to ask. I believe  a really bitch remark came out of my mouth in response. Opps!
Looking forward to: Flying back to WV on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment