Thursday, November 15, 2012

27 weeks

I promise I'll add a 27 week photo by tomorrow :) So I totally flaked on last weeks post. I was back in WV and was pretty busy and just didn't take the time. Here is a picture on me and my cousin and the baby shower. I think this is the only side shot I got the whole time I was home.



How far along? 27 weeks.
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 19.8 lbs.  I had no weight gain at 26 weeks and for 27 weeks it is saying I have gained 4 lbs. I personally am not buying it. I think I may be retaining some fluid from flying. 
Stretch marks? Nope! Had a scare at victoria secrets though. I must have scratched myself and in the changing room lights it looked exactly like a stretch mark. I freaked!!! I am also noticing a faint linea nigra below my bellow button. 
Sleep:  Still sleeping well. Except for the other night when I seriously thought Eric was going to push me out of bed. He was like sleeping with a snoring child. It was awful!!
Best moment this week:  got to go back to wv :) and seeing everyone at the baby shower. Also a stranger finally asked me if I was pregnant. I guess the weekly 2lb weight gain all went straight to the belly.
Miss Anything? beer sounds so yummy and refreshing.
Movement: channing is now kicking my in the ass or what seems like it. It is such a weird feeling i had to google it just to make sure it was possible.
Food cravings: fruit and lots of it
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: still some BH contractions. Going to talk to the dr about this. They have been more frequent this week and my stomach just hasn't been feeling right. Hoping it has to do with me trying to come down with a cold.
Symptoms: 
getting some RLP again and sinus issues
Wedding rings on or off?  On but getting snug
Happy or Moody:  Overall I'm a pretty happy girl!
Looking forward to: Dr's appointment today and baby shower tomorrow. We also will be meeting with a doula tomorrow to see if we want this as an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment