Friday, October 12, 2012

22 weeks

 and for fun

How far along? 22 weeks.
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 9.2 lbs. I think I may finally be getting a nice rounded bump.Maternity clothes? still regular clothes. I hate the majority of my clothes right now. I want more fitted tops because loose ones just make me look bigger.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: still pretty good
Best moment this week: Eating some seriously yummy antelope my friend got. Also, getting our new couch. It is sooo much more comfortable to be able to stretch out.
Miss Anything? Not really! I think I am getting used to things I can't have or can't do anymore.
Movement: starting to feel more movement during the day
Food cravings: nothing in particular this past week. seemed to be a mash up of past weeks
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms: extra stuffy nose in mornings and i get the sniffles every time i eat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to Haunted house tomorrow. Hoping it is really scary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment