Monday, October 22, 2012

23 weeks

I think I may do a few of these ever couple weeks. I think it will be better to see the change in the pump. 

How far along? 23 weeks.
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 11.2 lbs. There is a definite pattern, Little gain one week and alot the second, Not sure the reason I eat the same from week to week. I did pick up a few shirts I could wear as maternity clothes because most of mine were getting to short Stretch marks? Still none
Sleep: still sleeping well 
Best moment this week: Eric starting his new job. Took alot of stress off of us
Miss Anything? I still want a deli sandwich
Movement: lots of movement this week. It is beginning more in the morning now.
Food cravings: Ice cream this past week
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I have been really lucky in that department. I pretty much have a normal appetite 
Gender: All Boy
Labor Signs: none Nope!   
Symptoms: pretty symptomless. Once again I have been pretty lucky.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy ! My mood hasn't really changed from pre-pregnancy
Looking forward to  drs apt today. Always look forward to hearing the babies heart beat

No comments:

Post a Comment