Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gender Predictions

We are about 3 1/2 weeks away from finding out the gender. I'm ready to find out what this little baby is so mommy can get to plannin'! So I thought it would be fun to do a post on all symptoms, wives tales and tests I've gone through to predict the gender of our baby. And I think it will be fun to go back and look at all these whacky predictors to see if any were correct.

Chinese Gender Prediction:
Girl

Needle and Thread:
Boy

Old Wives Tale: heart rate
Girl It has been pretty much between 164-170 bpm. They say that a heart rate above 140 is an indication baby could be a girl.

Gender Prediction Quizes:
Boy- 4
Girl- 1

Symptoms:
No morning sicknessBoy
Craving salty foods- Boy
Craving fruitsGirl
Leg Hair (growing faster than usual)- Girl
Urine color- Girl
Side you sleep on- Boy
Acne- Girl
No extra weight- Boy 

Our of 16 areas, here are the results:
Girl- 7
Boy - 9

I think this is still to close to call a definite answer on. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I would love to know what you think the gender is. You will find a gender poll over to the right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment