Thursday, August 30, 2012

16 weeks

baby bump, baby bump tracker


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain:  +5.5 Not happy at all with this week's weight gain. I am very lucky to have a husband that tells me how nice and amazing I look. When someone else loves your growing body it just makes you feel like less of a fat ass.
Maternity clothes? All my regular clothes still fit great. I've been wearing more flowing tops b/c I feel like I look like I have a beer belly and not a baby belly. I figure in a week or two this may no longer be the case and I'll be breaking out the belly band.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: I have always been a side sleeper. Very rarely did I lay on my stomach and never ever on my back. Well, guess what?! I am now only really comfortable on my back. I could sleep like a baby on my back. OHHH.....but guess what is on the god forsaken "NO... NO" list. No sleeping on your back. ugh!!
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but I went to see Mumford & Sons at Red Rocks. AMAZING!! Seriously, if you have a chance to see them live you have to. 
Miss Anything? Being able to do things  I can no longer do. Everything that is on the  " NO...NO" list is really irritating me.
Movement: No
Food cravings:  UGH! I have been awesome about not wanting sweets. Now it's all I really want and I am fighting it. I've also  been craving green apples. At least that is healthy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)
Gender Predictions: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms:  Headaches.  My vision (which already sucks) is going down the tube. I think it's time to get my eyes checked after like 10 years. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I must admit I've become a little bit of a baby this week. I don't EVER cry and this week I think I have cried a few times. Mostly over stupid things like the show A Baby Story ( I mean come on... I don't even know these people) and when Eric went to bed early one night. Also, super dumb, but in my defense I was really in need of some human companionship and talking. The dog just wasn't cutting it that day.
Looking forward to:  Finding out the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment