Friday, August 24, 2012

15 weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain:  +2.5 I gained almost a lb this week ( 1-2 lbs is normal). I thought gaining weight wouldn't bother me but after losing close to 30lbs it's very hard seeing the scale go back up. :/ 
Maternity clothes? Still rocking my normal clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Still hit or miss. Some nights I sleep good and others not so much.
Best moment this week: getting to hear the babies heartbeat
Miss Anything? I still really want sushi and don't understand the big deal. In Japan sushi is considered healthy in pregnancy. As long as I'm stuffing my face with low mercury fish and from a reputable establishment I can't seem to see the issue. All the cooked rolls are sooo boring. Next Dr's visit this is my #1 question.
Movement: Not a thing :(
Food cravings:  still vegetables, veggie dip and really any food I see on Pintrest I immediately want.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope and I am very happy about this.
Gender Predictions: Still think a  Boy. We will find out at our 20 week ultrasound.
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms: Still headaches. I get tension headaches so my doc gave me muscle relaxers. Oh boy! I usually tolerate drugs extremely well. I now understand why they tell you no driving and just relax. I couldn't do anything but relax! My legs felt like jello and after a couple of hours I was out like a light. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still in a very good mood with no mood swings. Well except for one time this week but it was soooo warranted :) so not counting it.
Looking forward to: I really just want to feel the baby move

No comments:

Post a Comment