Friday, September 7, 2012

17 weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain:  +5.7 
Maternity clothes? Still no maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Last weekend I went and purchased a snoggle body pillow. I was sleeping with so man pillows it was getting ridiculous. I have slept 100% better with this pillow. My only complaint is when I switch sides in the middle of the night it's kinda a pain to move the whole pillow around.
Best moment this week: Finding out everything was ok with me and the baby after having to go to the ER yesterday. Not a fun experience.
Miss Anything? I'd love an ice cold beer.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings:  Birthday cake. Yummy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still lucky to have all aversions and sickness gone.
Gender Predictions: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms:  I've started having some round ligament pain. OUCH!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am a pretty happy girl these days!!
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment