Friday, September 14, 2012

18 weeks




How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 7lbs
Maternity clothes? I purchased a few maternity shirts because my sweet friend sent me a gift card for target for my bday. I wanted to get somethings that I could wear now, through out pregnancy, and after.  I purchased a few tanks I could layer from the Liz Lange Maternity Collection for target. The red t-shirt is one of them. Talk about supper comfortable!!! They have a perfect amount of stretch.
Stretch marks? Nadda. Crossing fingers.
Sleep: I have been sleeping like a rock. I am normally an extremely light sleeper, but not so much anymore.
Best moment this week: We went out with friends the other night to karaoke. I think Eric and I have both been trying to get out and do as much as possible. Once the baby gets here that will all change. 
Miss Anything? My flat stomach. I  feel like I'm in that stage were my tummy looks like more of a beer gut. 
Movement: Still nothing
Food cravings:  This week I haven't really craved anything. I did get buffalo wild wings one night. It tasted amazing!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: i wouldn't say it makes me sick, but I'm really sensitive to the smell of canned tuna right now.
Gender Predictions: I still think a boy. Should find out in a couple more weeks :)
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms:  Still RLP...that crap is plain annoying and painful. Thank god it doesn't last longer then a few seconds. I have hardly had any headaches this week. That has been great!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Octoberfest in Breckinridge. It's a really fun time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment