Friday, August 17, 2012

14 weeks



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: I started at 144 but lost 3 lbs in the first trimester. As of yesterdays Dr's appointment I am +1.6. This puts me at 142.6
Maternity clothes? I bought some belly bands. I haven't had to use them yet but think the time is not to far off.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: I am still sleeping through the night, but it's a very restless sleep. I am constantly tossing and turning. I am pretty much tired and going to bed by 9 - 9:30 and waking up at 6:30. Usually by late afternoon I feel like I need a nap. I think a full body pillow is going to be needed in the near future.
Best moment this week: getting to hear the babies heartbeat
Miss Anything? sushi and beer 
Movement: Not a thing
Food cravings: vegetables, veggie dip, and mango smoothies from Mcdonalds  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I have been pretty good the past few weeks. Most things are appetizing now. I still don't like anything that is solid chocolate. Have no idea how that got flipped!
Gender Predictions:  Boy. While the majority of my family thinks a girl. 
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms: Dizziness- blah.  I know it has to do with elevation. Headaches. I also have to eat several small meals a day or every hour or two I swear my stomach starts eating itself. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. My mood actually hasn't changed at all. I think Eric is getting all my pregnancy symptoms :)
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender and feeling the baby move.

No comments:

Post a Comment