Tuesday, January 22, 2013

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain:  not positive this week. I will get weighed on Thursday at my Dr's appointment.
Stretch marks? none so far. hoping i make it through the next couple of weeks
Sleep:  I wake up a few times during the night. when I am asleep I sleep well. I think I could seriously just sleep non stop. I am just so tired now a days.
Best moment this week:  Babies room is almost finished. I will post a few updates in the next few days on what we have done.
Miss Anything? having energy. At this point I really wish I had alot more so things could get done. I don't feel like doing anything
Movement:
Still alot. He seems to like to do it the most when I am driving which is really uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. Food is sounding less appetizing
Anything making you queasy or sick: No :)
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: alot more BH contractions.
Symptoms:
Acid reflux. I pretty much can't drink any juice anymore. I had some before laying down the other day and about chocked twice on acid coming back up.. No fun at all. My brace I got for my hands have helped alot for the joint pain.
Wedding rings on or off?  On and off
Happy or Moody:  Happy!
Looking forward to: 
We are going to a cloth diaper class tonight. I am looking forward to all of the information. We will also be meeting with a pediatrician on Thursday. Hoping this goes well so I dont have to look for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment