Friday, November 30, 2012

29 weeks


How far along? 29 weeks. baby is the size of a butternut squash
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 22.3 lbs.  I am still pretty much all belly so I can not really complain. I really thought I was going to get huge everywhere. I can still fit in a handfull of my prepregnancy jeans with help of a belly band. I did buy a pair of maternity pants the other day. I was getting sick of bending over and my pants coming down b/c they are not buttoned.
Stretch marks? Still none
Sleep:  This weeks sleep has been  up and down. My stomach is definitely getting bigger and Channing has been laying in a way that is putting alot of pressure on my lower stomach. There have been several times laying on my side feels like my stomach is going to rip apart. I think he finally moved of that spot. I am finally feeling some relief.
Best moment this week:  Getting furniture for the baby room. We drove up to Denver and went to ikea. We also walked around the 16th st mall. It was so nice to get out of the house. Now I can finally get all the baby stuff put away.
Miss Anything? being able to move around or even stand with out falling over. I tend to trip over invisible things anyway but the belly is for sure throwing off the balance even more.
Movement: Still moving a good bit. As I said before he has been laying in a funny position. One night I couldn't take it anymore so I lightly was pushing on my belly to get him to move. He was pretty pissed off about it and was just kicking me back. He finally moved but was back in his spot by morning. Stubborn little guy!!!
Food cravings: clementines. I could eat them all day long
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: BH every now and then
Symptoms:
I have had some acid reflux. it had actually stopped for awhile ( it was happening every night). I have never had acid reflux before. I think its more annoying then painful. Last night I had to sleep upright for awhile until the medicine kicked in. My throat felt like it was burning way to much to lay down
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody:  Still in a good mood. We did put together the ikea dresser yesterday and that was a huge test on my patients. The directions seemed to be awful if ikea directions can get any worse. We actually ended up putting the top of the dresser on backwards. Didn't realize this till we were all done :/ It may just have to stay this way
Looking forward to: Finding a place for everything. I am not the cleanest person in the world. Having things not put in a place normally doesn't bother me. Pregnancy has defiantly changed this. Having so many things that are not organized is driving me crazy. I think I have taken nesting to a different level. I have organized the bedroom and all of our clothes, the bathroom, the hall linen closet. Now i am tackling the babies nursery. Eric thinks I am nuts! We were putting away baby clothes last night. I was having him fold the socks a very specific way. He says " i am surprised you are not sorting these by heavy and light weight socks". I just look at him and show him the two drawer organizers I had going one for heavy one for light. He just laughed. I think he new better then to question my crazy organization tactics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment