Friday, September 28, 2012

20 weeks


How far along? 20 weeks. I cannot believe I am half way through. Why does it seem like everyone else is pregnant for years and to me I feel like I just found out I was pregnant? I think I need time to slow down a little. 
Total weight gain:  total weight gain 7.9 lbs. The cupcakes I made and devoured must have payed off. :)
Maternity clothes? still in my normal clothes
Stretch marks? Nope, fingers and toes crossed.
Sleep: pretty good
Best moment this week: Today, because we find out the gender :)
Miss Anything? My family. I am ready to go home again. I won't be back in until November for the baby shower.
Movement: Monday the baby was crazy active. It was moving around and kicking like crazy. Eric was able to feel the baby move and we even got to see the little thing move around. It hasn't been as active since so I am not sure what got him :) all riled up. I am thinking it may have been the huge glass of orange juice I had at 11:30 pm. 
Food cravings:  Orange juice. I could drink a gallon a day. I really wish I would just stick to one craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender Predictions:  I still think boy and I am holding to my guns.
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms: Just some back pain from working over a table. Luckily, I have a great husband who is awesome at massages. I truly think he missed his calling.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I have been a tad moody. Some times I just want to be left alone.
Looking forward to: 4pm (MST) for my ultrasound. I am pretty excited! Finally I will be able to give the little nugget a name and start planning. WHOOP WHOOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment